NAVmobile and AXmobile now run on any mobile device
Following the success we had (and still have) with our Windows Mobile platform for mobile access to Microsoft Dynamics, it is time NAVmobile and AXmobile to grow and cover other mobile platforms as well. After several months of mixing cutting-edge technologies with Mobile Affairs’ philosophy for developing simple and flexible solutions, we are now proud to present you an innovative piece of software that supports Android operating smartphones and tablets, as well as all the other HTML5 web browser capable devices. The new solution represents a cross-platform development environment that brings the well-known functionalities and benefits of NAVmobile and AXmobile but in two slightly different perspectives:
- Android support helps clients access distantly the corporate ERP in offline mode, while…
- Web browser support gives the employees online access to Microsoft Dynamics via Safari, Firefox, Chrome and all the other HTML5 browsers (i.e. Android, iOS, etc.)
Similar to the Windows Mobile platform, the new software product allows users to write and deploy customized modules and functionalities. The development environment is integrated in the product and is accessible from any contemporary desktop browser in the world.
- running modules over multiple mobile and desktop platforms in both offline and online scenarios
- browsing through tables and fields defined in the underyling Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV and using them inside the mobile code
- automatic bi-directional data synchronization with Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV
- offline and online data consupmtion modes
- automatic over-the-air (OTA) mobile device updates
- translation and localization features
- layered-based customization tools allowing developer to change/customize only specific objects from the standard module's functionality
- mobile forms designer
- workflow and business object designer integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV
- and many more...
Let us show you more about our cross-platform development environment. Contact us at email@example.com or fill in the form.
Mobile Affairs celebrates 5 years with promos on mobile solutions for Microsoft Dynamics
Mobile Affairs is celebrating 5 amazing years of operation! For this relatively short period of time the team grew up, acquired new knowledge, expertise and skills, coped with challenges, developed a broad partner network, and established long-lasting relationships with customers of diverse backgrounds and industries all around the world. As we want you to share this special moment with us, we give all of you...
Meet us at Directions 2014
Mobile Affairs will be attending Directions 2014 , September 14 – 16 in San Diego, CA. As an exhibitor, we would like to welcome you at our booth and show you the latest novelties in NAVmobile – the flexible mobile solution for Microsoft Dynamics ERP. We would also be excited to share with you insights regarding our recent projects and of course, feature plans. Learn more about NAVmobile here ...
New NAVmobile features to be presented at NAVTech Days 2014
Mobile Affairs is a Gold Sponsor of the upcoming conference and exhibition NAVTech Days 2014 . As such, we are glad to announce that all visitors at the event will have the opportunity to be among the first to explore the new features and capabilities of the innovative mobile solution for Dynamics NAV NAVmobile. The only thing Microsoft business partners and ERP end-users should do is to visit our presentation slot in the expo...