NAVmobile and AXmobile now run on any mobile device
Following the success we had (and still have) with our Windows Mobile platform for mobile access to Microsoft Dynamics, it is time NAVmobile and AXmobile to grow and cover other mobile platforms as well. After several months of mixing cutting-edge technologies with Mobile Affairs’ philosophy for developing simple and flexible solutions, we are now proud to present you an innovative piece of software that supports Android operating smartphones and tablets, as well as all the other HTML5 web browser capable devices. The new solution represents a cross-platform development environment that brings the well-known functionalities and benefits of NAVmobile and AXmobile but in two slightly different perspectives:
- Android support helps clients access distantly the corporate ERP in offline mode, while…
- Web browser support gives the employees online access to Microsoft Dynamics via Safari, Firefox, Chrome and all the other HTML5 browsers (i.e. Android, iOS, etc.)
Similar to the Windows Mobile platform, the new software product allows users to write and deploy customized modules and functionalities. The development environment is integrated in the product and is accessible from any contemporary desktop browser in the world.
- running modules over multiple mobile and desktop platforms in both offline and online scenarios
- browsing through tables and fields defined in the underyling Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV and using them inside the mobile code
- automatic bi-directional data synchronization with Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV
- offline and online data consupmtion modes
- automatic over-the-air (OTA) mobile device updates
- translation and localization features
- layered-based customization tools allowing developer to change/customize only specific objects from the standard module's functionality
- mobile forms designer
- workflow and business object designer integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV
- and many more...
Let us show you more about our cross-platform development environment. Contact us at email@example.com or fill in the form.
Mobile Affairs to elaborate on Hybrid vs Native enterprise solutions at MobCon
Mobile Affairs will join the list of speakers for MobCon - a conference focusing on all aspects of mobile development and technologies: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Hybrid and Mobile Web Development, Wearables, Architecture, Design, Infrastructure and more. In the Enterprise session of the event our experts will present “ Hybrid vs Native mobile enterprise apps: Myths and realities ”. As the name...
All New NAVmobile for iOS
The all new NAVmobile for iOS (iPhone and iPad) devices is now available for download from AppStore. The native app offers new look and feel and a ready-made sales functionality covering activities such as: Orders and Invoices creation Payments collection Item stock levels reports Customer details and history Discount and price calculation in accordance to the rules set up in...
NAVmobile and AXmobile with a reseller for Turkey
Mobile Affairs has now a partner that will offer, deploy and support its mobile solutions for Microsoft Dynamics in Turkey . The newest member of our global network is called Intelligent Systems Türkiye . This news was officially announced on November 9, 2012, when Mobile Affairs took part in “ Perakendecilik Sektöründeki En Son Bili?im Çözümleri Semineri ”(IT in Retail) - a...