NAVmobile and AXmobile now run on any mobile device
Following the success we had (and still have) with our Windows Mobile platform for mobile access to Microsoft Dynamics, it is time NAVmobile and AXmobile to grow and cover other mobile platforms as well. After several months of mixing cutting-edge technologies with Mobile Affairs’ philosophy for developing simple and flexible solutions, we are now proud to present you an innovative piece of software that supports Android operating smartphones and tablets, as well as all the other HTML5 web browser capable devices. The new solution represents a cross-platform development environment that brings the well-known functionalities and benefits of NAVmobile and AXmobile but in two slightly different perspectives:
- Android support helps clients access distantly the corporate ERP in offline mode, while…
- Web browser support gives the employees online access to Microsoft Dynamics via Safari, Firefox, Chrome and all the other HTML5 browsers (i.e. Android, iOS, etc.)
Similar to the Windows Mobile platform, the new software product allows users to write and deploy customized modules and functionalities. The development environment is integrated in the product and is accessible from any contemporary desktop browser in the world.
- running modules over multiple mobile and desktop platforms in both offline and online scenarios
- browsing through tables and fields defined in the underyling Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV and using them inside the mobile code
- automatic bi-directional data synchronization with Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV
- offline and online data consupmtion modes
- automatic over-the-air (OTA) mobile device updates
- translation and localization features
- layered-based customization tools allowing developer to change/customize only specific objects from the standard module's functionality
- mobile forms designer
- workflow and business object designer integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV
- and many more...
Let us show you more about our cross-platform development environment. Contact us at email@example.com or fill in the form.
New NAVmobile features to be presented at NAVTech Days 2014
Mobile Affairs is a Gold Sponsor of the upcoming conference and exhibition NAVTech Days 2014 . As such, we are glad to announce that all visitors at the event will have the opportunity to be among the first to explore the new features and capabilities of the innovative mobile solution for Dynamics NAV NAVmobile. The only thing Microsoft business partners and ERP end-users should do is to visit our presentation slot in the expo...
NAVmobile with lots of new exciting features
We have just released a new version of the popular mobile solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAVmobile . The innovative piece of software comes with plenty of general platform updates, new out-of-the-box modules (Merchandising and Proof-of-Delivery), improvements in the already existing Sales and Warehouse functionality, and many more (the full list is provided below). With these new features, all current and...
Mobile Affairs to elaborate on Hybrid vs Native enterprise solutions at MobCon
Mobile Affairs will join the list of speakers for MobCon - a conference focusing on all aspects of mobile development and technologies: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Hybrid and Mobile Web Development, Wearables, Architecture, Design, Infrastructure and more. In the Enterprise session of the event our experts will present “ Hybrid vs Native mobile enterprise apps: Myths and realities ”. As the name...